Monday, June 30, 2014

It's sorta like Shark Week, only worse

Hooray! Holiday week ahead!

Gotta love these weeks that end on a holiday.  Whooohooooo!

But.....

It's also Auditor's Week.  Booooooo.

This is when the auditors come spend the week with me and ask me to pull files and reports and documents. And then they ask all sorts of questions and I've got to be all smiley and friendly and be accommodating when they ask me to find random stuff from files in our offices across the country. 

Ugh.

But then there is Friday, the 4th of July.  Sigh.

I've got my fingers crossed that it is a fast week.







10 comments:

Marg said...

It will be a fast week with only four days of work. Hope the auditing goes well. Take care.

Ann said...

I'll be hoping for it to go quickly for you.

Grace said...

Auditor week - yeah, never a happy time plus all the regular work gets pushed aside making for a busy following non-auditor week...

Sharkbytes said...

It was never a fun week when the auditors came to the lab. Hang in there

Secondary Roads said...

Fortunately, I was on the creative side not the business side of the house. The auditors never bothered me at all. It was just new faces all dolled up in fancy duds.

Donna said...

Yep! We get to do the audits in September...Hate it!
Fast Week! Hope so!!
hughugs

Patty Woodland said...

I hope your auditors are kind to you

BeadedTail said...

That is why I chose to go into tax instead of auditing!

Karen and Gerard said...

Doesn't sound like fun at all. Glad I do not have to deal with auditors--wouldn't want to be one either!

Petula Lloyd said...

I too hope this week goes quickly for you. And you will handle it with finesse.